Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things I Need to Make

  • Lobster Pot Pie (or just Chicken Pot Pie)
  • Macaroni & Cheese (yes, again. I will get it right!)
  • Huevos Rancheros
  • Elvis Cupcakes (a belated birthday at Birdie's)
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Granola Bars
  • Snickerdoodles (I never did make them for Christmas!)
  • Pizza (I suppose this will have to wait until I have a baking stone again :\)
  • Soft Pretzels
  • Pizza Nachos
I need to settle on a few things and hit up the grocery store/butcher shop this week. I'm hoping that I do well the next few days at work so that I have a decent amount to work with. I haven't been to the grocery store to really shop in a long while and I'm due.

I've also clearly been watching too much Food Network and Cooking Channel. Chalk it up to spending last Thursday in Philly with my fabulous friend Michaela and watching yummy food all day. I even made chili today even though we made it then. I'm in a cooking mood again and I like it.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home