Friday, June 25, 2010

Grumble, grumble.

I am so sick and tired of college. I can't wait to be done. And thanks to complete BS, I'll be stuck there until the spring. Mind you I'll be taking 6 classes this fall and then I get to have the pleasure of coming back in the spring to take one measly class. FML.

On a brighter note, I made amazing muffins this week. And I'm talking, UH-MAY-ZING. I found the recipe on Tasty Kitchen, which is a fabulous little cooking community. The recipe is called "Best Blueberry Muffins Ever" by craftedmybones (the link is to her blog). And I'm going to have to concur, even though I used mixed berries instead of just blueberries (but do not fear, I definitely plan on making these over and over again, next time with just blueberries).


There was really no point to this blog other than for me to actually update. I better finish the laundry and dishes before I leave for work. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home